Working across diverse briefs, what ties our work together is a love of craft and creative, a passion for story and a designer’s eye for problem solving. What sets us apart is a uniquely refined design intelligence, near future expertise and a team of ambitious, focused and proactive cross discipline creatives.
With growing studios in London and San Francisco, our clients span entertainment, culture, commercial and technology sectors.
We have a vacancy for an experienced art director. The successful candidate will have an impressive portfolio of creative work but also experience of leading and guiding teams of artists on projects. Although not the main focus of the role, a good technical understanding of workflows and pipelines, is desirable.
- Strong experience as an artist and creative leader in motion graphics, with specialist experience in at least one of visual effects, screen graphics, broadcast or brand work and an outstanding portfolio of work to back this up.
- Experience leading teams of artists and technicians to produce creative work of an exceptionally high standard
- A track record of working closely with artists throughout the life of projects, ensuring they understand the goals and deadlines for their work and bringing them back on track when required.
- Comfortable presenting to clients, be that in pitches or in regular project progress and feedback sessions.
- Experience of developing successful responses to briefs, including style frames and writing treatments.
- Experience working in step with producers, ensuring creative teams meet milestones and delivery deadlines throughout projects.
- Comfortable working as part of a team with other art directors and the creative director.
- Track record of presenting would be desirable but not essential.
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, Houdini, Arnold, Vray, InDesign, Maya, Nuke, Cinema 4D, and 3D Studio Max, as appropriate.
- High-level written skills.
- Excellent people and team-working skills.
- Confident presenting to clients.
- Good knowledge of production pipeline, techniques and executions.
- Working knowledge of current creative trends and innovations in motion graphics.
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
The role is based in London and you will be required to be qualified to work in the UK.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a link to a portfolio of recent work, quoting LON10060, to firstname.lastname@example.org