ROLE: Bookings Scheduler
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
LOCATION: Central London
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Experience in a creative design studio, production company or similar environment.
- Experience fulfilling administration tasks, working to meet strict deadlines.
- A track record of working effectively in a team, supporting more senior team members.
- Experience working alone on regular tasks and making sure these are done on time.
- Comfortable talking with freelancers, pencilling and booking on projects and negotiating rates.
- Experience developing positive working relationships with external suppliers, creatives and freelancers.
- A demonstrable eye for detail, ensuring information is recorded and communicated accurately.
- Familiarity with HR documents, such as NDAs, freelance contracts and booking forms.
- Ability to maintain and update databases and project management tools.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Offiice and G Suite software.
- Experience using Farmer’s Wife project management software would be an advantage.
- High-level written skills.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people and team-working skills.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV quoting for: LON10061 to email@example.com