ROLE: Compositing Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Measurable track record as a compositor, with a good technical understanding.
- Extensive professional experience with 2D for Feature Film — compositing, tracking, grading, rotoscopy, plate preparation, paint and clean up — and all general 2D techniques, image formats, photographic principles and image processing methods.
- Using Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Leading compositing teams of all sizes. Giving constructive feedback and inspiring teams to deliver great work.
- Strong artistic and technical leadership skills.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and even stricter creative standards.
- Setting standards and holding teams accountable for achieving these. Developing production methodologies and ensuring consistency.
- Working collaboratively with the Creative Director, VFX Supervisor and project leads.
- Supervising across multiple projects at once, when needed.
- Developing people, their skills and careers.
- Solving problems and continually innovating.
- Managing production workflow and pipeline
- Participating in bids for current and future projects.
- Work with Creative Director, project lead and VFX Supervisor to plan creative approaches to upcoming shows.
- Setting up and distributing template scripts to the team in order to ensure a consistent and efficient pipeline.
- Guiding and giving feedback to the 2D team throughout the creative and technical process to deliver a high standard of work on time and within budget.
- Presenting to clients
- Receiving and interpreting client feedback.
- Developing and training junior artists and building the compositing team.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com