ROLE: Executive Producer, Brand & Experience
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
LOCATION: Central London
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- A large network of contacts and clients within the brand, agency, museum/gallery or events sectors.
- Experience receiving RFPs and briefs; pitching for and winning new projects.
- Ability to influence decision-makers at a high level, forming trusted and lasting working relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to represent the company with integrity and confidence.
- Capable of working effectively with production team and acting as a liaison between clients and production to keep projects on track, when required.
- Experience and understanding of motion graphics, multimedia installations and digital art.
- Working within established CRM and sales systems.
- Driven and accountable with experience meeting goals and objectives.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com