Job ref number: SF1001
Your primary role will be to identify and actively engage client prospects, research new areas of opportunity, and foster productive partnerships across different industries. The ideal candidate will be proactive and professional, yet have the ability to think outside the box and passionate about our body of work and industry.
This is a commission based role working with our San Francisco team.
- Proactively reach out to potential new client leads
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential clients
- Develop sales and marketing strategy with best ROIs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes on a monthly basis
- Communicate sales efforts with San Francisco and London teams
- Analyze and track sales reports
- Maintaining CRM data
Experience and Skills
- Sales background in a creative studio, advertising agency, interactive or media company preferred.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Existing relationships with agencies and/or direct clients locally and nationally
- Passion for design, digital media, film, animation or visual effects.
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Familiar with CRMs (Agile)
With expertise across film, games and brand, Territory Studio bridges Hollywood and Silicon Valley, melding entertainment, technology and experience. We create visual effects, motion graphics, animation and VR/AR experiences for feature films, games, automotive and more. Our credits include films such as The Martian, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ex Machina and Ghost in the Shell.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: SF1001 Sales Consultant – (insert name)