ROLE: Motion Designer
REPORTS TO: Art Director
LOCATION: Central London
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- An experienced Motion Designer, ideally with a screen graphics focus,
to create industry-leading work for film and TV.
- A portfolio of outstanding motion graphics work, demonstrating a creative vision
- Self-motivated, organised and collaborative team player
- Able to interpret and apply feedback from team members, producers or clients.
- Up-to-date with creative trends, innovations and software.
- Design and animation tasks across a range of projects.
- Participate in daily check-ins with creative colleagues, Art Director and producer to ensure that projects are on track.
- Participate in departmental and company-wide meetings and events, as required.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite, Maya, Nuke, Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, depending on the project.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org