ROLE: Production Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer
LOCATION: Central London
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- A measurable track record as a Production Manager in a similar environment, such as design studio, production company or creative agency.
- Considerable experience managing budgets, keeping these within agreed financial parameters.
- Considerable experience drafting and managing schedules, ensuring resources are allocated effectively.
- Solid experience of managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Familiar both with slotting into existing systems and processes but also shaping them, ensuring ways of working are fit for purpose.
- Able to work collaboratively across the business, getting buy-in from creative leaders, producers, financial controllers and senior management.
- Experience leading people. Mentoring, guiding and coaching the Talent Manager and Bookings Scheduler to get the best out of them.
- Track record of auditing suppliers, and negotiating rates, being tenacious about getting the best possible service and price.
- Experience chairing meetings, setting agendas and keeping these on track when necessary.
- Experience using project management software or systems. Familiarity with Farmer’s Wife would be desirable.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent people and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing. Able to communicate clearly both with the finance department and production teams.
- High level of organisation, with a strong understanding of how their role and team are essential to the smooth running of the studio and quality of the work we create.
- Able to scope out the needs of a project, offering advice and guidance to producers and creative teams, when required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and G Suite software.
- Experience using Farmer’s Wife project management software would be an advantage.
- Understanding of, and interest in, visual effects, motion graphics and animation.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV quoting for: LON10062 to firstname.lastname@example.org