ROLE: Public Relations Consultant
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
CONTRACT: 10 hrs/week
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- PR background in films, games, brands, or technology
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; works well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Established press contacts with consumer and trade media in visual effects, film, technology or brand media
- Passion for design, digital media, film, animation or visual effects.
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Public Relations; agency a plus
- Develop PR strategies to improve US brand awareness and build a positive organizational image
- Proactively follow the latest industry news and trends and provide social media insight, solutions and processes to optimize brand and PR campaigns
- Manage all media relations, maintaining and leveraging key media contacts for campaigns
- Recommend and apply for speaking opportunities, attendance or sponsorship at industry events, and award submissions.
- Liaise with our UK Communications team regarding messaging, positioning and press targets.
- Collaborate with our Social Manager to write newsletter copy and social posts.
- Provide reports to management with insight and analysis
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make the subject line: SF1003 PR Consultant – (insert name)