ROLE: Recruitment & Talent Manager
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
LOCATION: Central London
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Experience in a similar design studio or VFX facility, leverage networks to find the best talent in the industry and bring them in to the company in appropriate roles.
- Ability to work with creative and production colleagues to identify the people requirements for current and future projects.
- Track record of building pools of talent, ideally with an existing network of relevant contacts.
- Experience of conducting interviews, assessing candidates’ abilities and offering feedback.
- A good understanding of employment law and HR best-practice.
- Experience managing junior admin people, keeping them on-task and developing their skills.
- Able to develop good working relationships with universities and training colleges and graduate recruitment, to ensure we access the best new talent coming into the industry.
- Experience developing or managing an internship programme.
- Understanding of employee benefits and incentive programmes.
- Experience managing employee training programmes.
- Have experience recruiting talent from a range of backgrounds, in order to uphold the company’s diversity aims.
- High level of organisation, with a strong understanding of how their role and team are essential to the smooth running of the studio.
- Be a clear communicator, verbally and in writing, whether to external or internal stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills, when agreeing freelance rates and staff salaries, as well as contracts.
- Able to slot into existing systems and processes and work in with colleagues on these.
- Excellent people and team-working skills.
- Attending regular production meetings, as required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and G Suite software.
- Experience using Farmer’s Wife project management software would be an advantage.
- Understanding of, and interest in, visual effects, motion graphics and animation.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV quoting the job title to email@example.com