ROLE: Sales Marketing Executive
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer, Brand & Experience
LOCATION: Central London
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Excellent research skills to gain market insights and intelligence.
- High-level written skills.
- Experience making introductions to decision-makers at a high level. Able to set up introductory meetings with prospective clients.
- Experience drafting marketing communications campaigns.
- Managing showreels and decks, keeping these updated and relevant.
- Excellent verbal. communication skills; able to represent the company with integrity and confidence.
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of databases, CRM and sales systems.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org