ROLE: VFX Producer
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer
LOCATION: Central London
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Experience of pulling bids together in a fast timeframe with accuracy and knowledge.
- Previous accountability for delivery of small to large motion graphics/VFX projects.
- A good deal of client liaison and in-house artist management experience.
- Experience of working with databases and file delivery platforms such as Shotgun, Cinesync and Aspera.
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (incl Excel, Word) and project/finance management tools (incl Farmers Wife, Paprika).
- Understanding of common digital image file formats and resolutions and prior exposure to Graphics/VFX Software.
- Exemplary budget management skills.
- Highly organised, with strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills that ensure an accurate and efficient flow of information.
- A flexible and collaborative disposition, able to work with a creative team towards a common goal.
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for design, digital imagery, cinema, and visual effects.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com