Sitting within the Territory Group, Territory Studio is a creative specialist with a unique approach to motion design, visual effects and digital experiences. Drawing on deep expertise of narrative design for film, games and brands, we blend creative with technology to create compelling content.
Working across diverse briefs, what ties our work together is a love of craft and creative, a passion for story and a designer’s eye for problem-solving. What sets us apart is a uniquely refined design intelligence, near future expertise and a team of ambitious, focused and proactive cross discipline creatives.
Attracting talent from around the world, we have growing studios in London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Munich, Los Angeles & Vancouver. Some of our most recent work includes No Time To Die, The Batman, Dune, Swan Song and Invasion.
Other specialist projects have been Ready Player One, Bladerunner, Mank, Ghost in the Shell, Marvel's Spider-man (Miles Morales) and so much more! Please take a look at our website for a much more in-depth view of the creative projects we have worked on.
Come and join an incredible team of collaborative, creative innovators and work with some of the best people from around the world, on possibly some of the most exciting projects that span across UI, Film, TV, Technology, Commercial, Games, VR, Experimental and Broadcast.
Are you a seasoned C4D power user, enjoy working in multiple styles, and love creative +technical projects? Territory Studio is looking to expand our full-time team with a Senior 3D Artist with strong motion graphics experience. The ideal candidate must have proficiency working in cinema 4D and After Effects.
ROLE: 3D Motion Graphic Artist
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid: remote & onsite)
CONTRACT: Full-time, Exempt (40 hours/ week)
Job Description / Daily Tasks
- Create impactful 3D visuals from both concept art and production-ready designs.
- Work in a range of styles at high-quality 3D standards.
- Work on both creative and technical CGI projects.
- Work closely with the rest of the creative team and be proactive in problem-solving design, technical and artistic queries.
- Assist with the studio 3D pipeline and maintain and support new CGI solutions
Key Skills & Experience
- Must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area with the ability to be onsite in the San Francisco studio twice weekly (as a minimum).
- Proficiency in Maxon Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
- Other Adobe Suite experience a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere).
- X-Particles, Houdini or 3D based plugins knowledge is a plus.
- Octane or RedShift rendering knowledge.
- Minimum of 3+ years of motion graphics experience.
- Self-motivated, organized and collaborative team player.
- Understanding of render farm pipelines and system management.
- Strong portfolio showing artistic and technical capabilities.
- Understanding of limited polys and textures.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE US
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
The Company requires that all individuals working onsite in the US, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.