Are you a seasoned C4D power user, enjoy working in multiple styles, and love creative +technical projects? Territory Studio is looking to expand our full-time team with a Senior 3D Artist with strong motion graphics experience. The ideal candidate must have proficiency working in Cinema 4D and After Effects.
- ROLE: Senior 3D Motion Graphic Artist
- REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DAILY TASKS:
- Create impactful 3D visuals from both concept art and production-ready designs.
- Work in a range of styles at high-quality 3D standards.
- Work on both creative and technical CGI projects.
- Work closely with the rest of the creative team and be proactive in problem-solving design, technical and artistic queries.
- Assist with the studio 3D pipeline and maintain and support new CGI solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in Maxon Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
- Other Adobe Suite experience a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere).
- X-Particles, Houdini or 3D based plugins knowledge is a plus.
- Octane or RedShift rendering knowledge.
- Minimum of 2+ years of motion graphics experience.
- Self-motivated, organised and collaborative team player.
- Understanding of render farm pipelines and system management.
- Strong portfolio showing artistic and technical capabilities.
- Understanding of limited polys and textures
Salary based on experience. Immediate start
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US:
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: SF –Senior 3D Motion Graphic Artist – (insert name)