Territory Studio is looking for a collaborative and ambitious Account Executive to join our growing creative advertising team.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone with experience supporting on and/or managing marketing campaigns for film and television clients, with an emphasis on key art, social media, digital and out-of-home (OOH).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for entertainment, enjoy working as part of a team and be a confident communicator and self-starter, looking for opportunities to step up and support the whole team in creating exciting campaign work.
- Role: Account Executive - Creative Advertising
- Reports to: Senior Account Manager
- Location: London
- Contract: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Experience as a theatrical print or digital coordinator or account executive working with film studios’ and broadcasters’ marketing departments.
- Confidence in communicating clearly and effectively with the team, third-party suppliers and clients.
- A strong self-starter, willing to be proactive and a team player.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills and verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of theatrical print and digital budgets and costings; experience managing costs.
- Experience presenting work to clients and communicating effectively.
- Experience with production management software and MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Support the Senior Account Manager with all matters relating to the smooth day-to-day running of the studio – maintaining a positive, upbeat and professional studio, being pro-active, solution-orientated, flexible and keen to learn.
- Operate as the point of contact for designated clients and campaigns; attending briefing sessions, overseeing client receivables and deliverables, sharing client feedback and managing all internal and external communications on a campaign, and keeping internal admin and file storage systems updated daily.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Monitor and deliver against agreed budgets.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our jobs according to client needs and objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement to grow sales.
- Prepare reports on account status, as needed.
- Manage budgets, costs, suppliers and contribute to the management of profitability of projects
Competitive salary. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org