We are looking for an experienced Executive Producer with motion graphics experience including commercials, brand experiences and branded content.
The successful candidate will have a good network of contacts at agencies, brands and production companies. They will have first-hand experience producing motion graphics content.
The Executive Producer will develop new and existing client relationships and seek out commercial opportunities. They will be the first port of call for new business enquiries and will bid and pitch on new work.
- ROLE: Executive Producer
- REPORTS TO: Managing Director
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Develop existing clients to generate repeat business.
- Capture all incoming business inquiries and ensure these are acted upon promptly.
- Lead on pitches, ensuring these are given the resources they need and are completed within budgetary parameters.
- Bid for new business, ensuring we have the rate cards and processes to create bids quickly and accurately, when required.
- Liaise between sales and production staff to ensure projects are handed over into production smoothly.
- Set standards for the client experience and ensure all members of the team deliver on these.
- Troubleshoot problems on projects, being a senior point of contact for all clients should they need it.
- Oversight of P&L on projects, making sure we’re operating within agreed margins.
- Participate in sales meetings and processes.
- Meet with current and prospective clients.
- Draft proposals, bids and script breakdowns, as required.
- Ensure all bids and proposals are approved and meet the required standards before they go to clients.
- Attend pitches and new business meetings.
- Liaise with Creative Director on the status of creative projects while they’re in the studio.
- Maintain a working understanding of gross profit on live projects and the wider company’s P&L.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org