Territory Studio, an exciting and innovative creative studio specialising in design, VFX, motion graphics, and animation for films, games and interactive experiences, is looking for freelance Producers to work from their San Francisco office. As a Producer you will take charge of the management and supervision of all aspects of a project as well as delegating tasks and reporting on the progress of the team.
- ROLE: Freelance Producer
- REPORTS TO: Head of Production
- LOCATION: San Francisco
- CONTRACT: Freelance
- Serve as principal client contact for non-creative issues, budgeting and negotiating cost of work, and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure client is updated as needed.
- Ensure client needs are met while still maintaining the creative.
- Oversee team members and delegate tasks
- Book team and resources and negotiate rates to work with client budgets.
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Work closely with Creative team from brief stage through to final delivery
- Ensure projects deliver on-time within a designated budget
- Structure projects and devising efficient processes
- Create, organise and maintain overall project schedule.
- Liaison with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly
- Offer clients creative solutions, and manage client expectations.
- Reconcile budget after completion of project.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and Skills:
- Producer experience that includes motion graphics, animation and/or VFX projects
- Flexible and collaborative disposition
- Highly organised, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects on a fast turn-around basis.
- An understanding of technical and creative processes
- A proactive approach to new creative opportunities
- Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients
- Positive, can do attitude with driven desire to output high standards of work.
- Experience managing small and large scale projects
- Ability to work well on own initiative demonstrating high levels of motivation when meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Passion for design, digital media, film, animation or visual effects.
This is a freelance position in San Francisco and reports to the Head of Production.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject: SF- Freelance Producer- (insert name)