We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an Intern to join one of the world’s most exciting and fast-growing design and VFX studios. We’re looking for someone special to be our Intern for 6 months.
- ROLE: Motion Design Intern (Office/Creative 6 months)
- REPORTS TO: Studio Manager
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full time contract for 6 months
The Intern reports to the Studio Manager. The Intern assists support staff to ensure
a smoothly-run and efficient working environment. They also act as an additional
resource to the creative team.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Demonstrable passion for the film, animation, games, motion graphics
and/or visual effects industries.
• Experience picking up new skills in a working environment and eagerness to
• Proven ability to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of and experience using Adobe Creative Suite and C4D would be
• Knowledge and experience of animation, motion graphics or VFX would be
• Microsoft Suite including; Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Providing support to the creative team, as required.
• Front-of-house including receiving visitors and answering client calls.
• Booking meeting rooms and monitoring meeting room schedules.
• Administrative support for IT and Facilities teams.
• Assisting in maintaining the office environment.
• Database maintenance and data entry.
• Research for bids, pitches and proposals.
• Attending production meetings.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org