We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to be responsible for a strategic direction of Marketing, Communications and PR for Territory Studio.
The successful candidate will be establishing and building relationship with all stakeholders, enhancing the profile of Territory Studio both internally and externally.
- ROLE: Marketing Manager
- REPORTS TO: Managing Director
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Define, implement and manage the Marketing Strategy
- Manage and oversee internal communications between Marketing and Sales team
- Support Production and Recruitment objectives
- Oversee and manage expenditure
Brand Actions & Objectives
- Manage and oversee Brand
- Define and implement Tone of Voice ensuring it is clear and impactful across all platforms.
- Define all copywriting
Marketing Plan delivery
- Project info and Asset Collation – Define the priority of studio projects to promote, interview Producer & Creative Leads on larger projects, create templates for project copy.
- Digital Comms – Define and set objectives, edit and proof website project pages, edit and proof marketing emails. Write copy for project pages based on Press Release copy. Write copy for project pages website news, marketing emails, support with copy for marketing emails and social media digital content. Write advertising copy.
- Define and set PR and Comms objectives.
- Film Studio/client approval and relationship building – Liaise with Studio/client for asset and press release approval
- Press – Write press releases for key projects, pitching preparing copywriting and article liaising, update database.
- Press interviews- Introduce relationships, set up interviews act as liaison and oversee events.
- Events and talks- Propose, manage and maintain relationships, support artists or other staff with talk preparation. Provide staff Bio.
- Audience Databases – research, suggest, establish and maintain relationships with the range of audiences and update database. Relationships to include Clients, Strategic partners, existing and future employees, Peers and fans., Industry membership organisations, events & talks organisers, educational institutes, local community, Press releases, comments, features i.e Articles and Blogs
- Propose award submissions, write and collate entry content.
- Advertising – Explore options and opportunities, manage and schedule projects
- Ownable content – Explore options and opportunities for hosted events, produce and deliver events
- Maintain and edit all staff/ speaker biographies, edit Software Customer Stories/ Case studies final copy.
- Studio reels and original content – Develop new opportunities or ownable content reels and artwork, oversea production
- Ownable content – thought pieces – plan, research, write edit and curate
- Internal marketing – Edit and proof templated pitch & presentation decks.
- Support the San Francisco office when required
- Define and manage monthly activity and Status reporting to include
Google analytical, social engagements stats, email click throughs, fame general word of mouth, Numbers attending events, speaking invitations, awards won, publication reach/coverage, Press awareness.
- Strong Creative outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media Skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Writing skills
- Relationship building
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org