Territory Studio is looking for Motion Designers to work in our Motion team.
Middleweight Designers have a pivotal role to play in the studio and across multiple outputs. Upholding and helping to realise client briefs, creative concepts and internal direction they will work as part of the wider creative team across motion graphics, brand content, experiential, visual effects and screen graphics projects.
It is expected that they will deliver exceptional creative at the highest level for which Territory Studio has become known. Middleweight Designers report to Senior Designers and Art Director.
- ROLE: Motion Designer (Middleweight to Senior level)
- REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- To produce creative work of the exceptional standard with which Territory Studio has made its name.
- Understand the goals and deadlines for your work.
- Maintain and enforce Territory Studio’s highest standards of security and quality control across all projects.
- To work closely with other members of the creative team, inspiring and supporting more junior artists.
- Work closely with a project’s Senior designer, Art Director and Producer to ensure that work is delivered within project deadlines and meets the client’s brief, both creatively and technically.
- Develop responses to creative briefs, helping the senior team work up style frames and form creative treatments.
- Be a mentor to more junior members of the team, offering them coaching, training and feedback as necessary.
- Help to enforce the 2D/3D animation pipeline.
- Respond to creative feedback and client notes as part of the creative project team and offer insights, options and ideas to keep projects moving forwards.
- Remain relevant and up-to-date with current creative trends and innovations and look to utilise new skills and ideas into Territory’s work where relevant.
DAILY TASKS :
- Take part in daily check-ins with the creative team to ensure that daily milestones and deadlines are clear and that deliveries are on track.
- Receive feedback from the wider team and clients on creative work day-to-day, ensuring only the best work leaves the studio.
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and actively seek to help the team where possible.
- Occasionally take part in client calls and meetings throughout the life of projects.
- Participate in departmental and company-wide meetings and events, as required.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your showreels/websites and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org