Territory Studio is looking for Motion Designers to work in our Motion team.
The Senior Designer has a pivotal role to play in the studio as a lead on projects across multiple outputs. Upholding and helping to realise client briefs, creative concepts and internal direction they will work as part of the wider creative team across motion graphics, brand content, experiential, visual effects and screen graphics projects.
To deliver exceptional creative to the very highest level with which Territory has become known. The Senior Designer reports to the Art Director.
- ROLE: Motion Designer (Senior level)
- REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- To produce creative work of the exceptional standard with which Territory Studio has made its name.
- Understand the goals and deadlines for your work.
- Maintain and enforce Territory Studio’s highest standards of security and quality control across all projects.
- To support the Design Lead or Art Director as a secondary lead role on a project throughout the day to ensure artists remain on track and adhere to the project workflow.
- Work closely with a project’s producer to ensure that work is delivered within project deadlines and meets the client’s brief, both creatively and technically.
- Develop responses to creative briefs, including developing style frames and written treatments.
- To work closely with other members of the creative team, inspiring and supporting more junior artists, offering them coaching, training and feedback as necessary.
- Help to enforce the studio design and animation pipeline.
- Participate in client-facing meetings and calls, alongside producers, receiving feedback and offering creative advice as projects progress.
- Remain up-to-date with current creative trends and innovations in motion graphics and apply these to Territory’s work.
DAILY TASKS :
- Take part in daily check-ins with the creative team to ensure that daily milestones and deadlines are clear and that deliveries are on track.
- Receive feedback from clients and Art Directors on creative work day-to-day, ensuring only the best work leaves the studio.
- Occasionally take part in client calls and meetings throughout the life of projects.
- Participate in departmental and company-wide meetings and events, as required
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your showreels/websites and CV to email@example.com