We are looking for Producers to work from our San Francisco office. As a Producer you will take charge of the management and supervision of all aspects of a project as well as delegating tasks and reporting on the progress of the team.
- ROLE: Producer
- REPORTS TO: Head of Production
- LOCATION: San Francisco
- CONTRACT: Freelance
- Serve as principal client contact for non-creative issues, budgeting and negotiating cost of work, and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure client is updated as needed.
- Ensure client needs are met while still maintaining the creative.
- Oversee team members and delegate tasks
- Book team and resources and negotiate rates to work with client budgets.
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Work closely with Creative team from brief stage through to final delivery
- Ensure projects deliver on-time within a designated budget
- Structure projects and devising efficient processes
- Create, organise and maintain overall project schedule.
- Liaison with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly
- Offer clients creative solutions, and manage client expectations.
- Reconcile budget after completion of project.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and Skills:
- Producer experience that includes motion graphics, animation and/or VFX projects
- Flexible and collaborative disposition
- Highly organised, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects on a fast turn-around basis.
- An understanding of technical and creative processes
- A proactive approach to new creative opportunities
- Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients
- Positive, can do attitude with driven desire to output high standards of work.
- Experience managing small and large scale projects
- Ability to work well on own initiative demonstrating high levels of motivation when meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Passion for design, digital media, film, animation or visual effects.
This is a freelance position in San Francisco and reports to the Head of Production.