Territory Studio is looking for a production co-ordinator for three months, to work on feature film VFX projects. They will assist the producers, across a range of projects. The successful candidate will have experience working as a VFX production co-ordinator on feature films.
- ROLE: Production Co-Ordinator
- REPORTS TO: VFX Producer
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: 3 months (fixed-term contract)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience working closely with producers and key VFX staff to see projects through the department, meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Highly-organised, with good attention to detail and experience keeping people and schedules on track when required.
- Excellent client-handling skills, ensuring client queries are handled quickly and confidently and that clients enjoy working with us.
- Assisting with budget administration, including getting quotes, completing reconciliations, invoices, and keeping projects within budget.
- Familiar with Shotgun, or similar tools, production management software (ideally Farmer’s Wife), as well as the MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills – in writing, verbally and in person.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com