Territory Studio is a creative specialist with a unique approach to motion design, visual effects and digital experiences. Drawing on deep expertise of narrative design for film, games and brands, we blend creativity with technology to create compelling content.
Working across diverse briefs, what ties our work together is a love of craft and creativity, a passion for story and a designer’s eye for problem-solving. What sets us apart is a uniquely refined design intelligence, near future expertise and a team of ambitious, focused and proactive cross discipline creatives.
With growing studios in London and San Francisco, our clients span entertainment, culture, commercial and technology sectors.
- ROLE: Production Manager
- REPORTS TO: Head of Production in London
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
The successful candidate will have considerable experience managing budgets, scheduling resources and managing a team. They should have experience as a production manager in a similar environment, such as design studio, production company or creative agency and a good knowledge of motion graphics, visual effects and animation.
- A measurable track record as a Production Manager in a similar environment, such as a design studio, production company or creative agency.
- Considerable experience managing budgets, keeping these within agreed financial parameters.
- Considerable experience drafting and managing schedules, ensuring resources are allocated effectively.
- Solid experience in managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Familiar both with slotting into existing systems and processes but also shaping them, ensuring ways of working are fit for purpose.
- Creating templates and processes for the Production team and managing roll-out and implementation.
- Able to work collaboratively across the business, getting buy-in from creative leaders, producers, financial controllers and senior management.
- Experience leading people. Mentoring, guiding and coaching the Production Operations team.
- Track record of auditing suppliers, and negotiating rates, being tenacious about getting the best possible service and price.
- Experience chairing meetings, setting agendas and keeping these on track when necessary.
- Experience using project management software or systems
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent people and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing. Able to communicate clearly both with the finance department and production teams.
- High level of organisation, with a strong understanding of how their role and team are essential to the smooth running of the studio and quality of the work we create.
- Able to scope out the needs of a project, offering advice and guidance to producers and creative teams, when required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and G Suite software.
- Experience using Farmerswife and Shotgun project management software would be an advantage.
- Understanding of, and interest in, visual effects, motion graphics and animation
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background orbelief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com