We are looking for Motion Designers to work in our Motion team. Join us!
- ROLE: Motion Designer (Senior level)
- REPORTS TO: Art Director or Design Lead
- LOCATION: Remote / London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
The Senior Designer has a pivotal role to play in the studio as a lead on projects across multiple outputs. Upholding and helping to realise client briefs, creative concepts and internal direction they will work as part of the wider creative team across motion graphics, brand content, experiential, visual effects and screen graphics projects.
It is expected that they will deliver exceptional creativity at the highest level for which Territory Studio has become known.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- To produce creative work of the exceptional standard with which Territory Studio has made its name.
- Have a portfolio of outstanding motion graphics work, a unique creative vision and point of view.
- Ability to work to a brief and under the direction of an Art Director, meeting deadlines and keeping within the scope of projects.
- To understand the goals for your work, daily tasks and deadlines.
- Working with and under the oversight of a Design Lead or Art Director to lead project teams throughout the day to ensure the clients and Art Directors feedback is being executed.
- Working closely with artists throughout the life of projects, ensuring they understand the goals and deadlines for their work and bringing them back on track when required.
- Brief artists where necessary to ensure they understand the goals and deadlines for their work, inspiring them to produce excellent work and bringing them back on track when required.
- Work closely with a project’s Design Lead, Art Director and Producer to ensure work is delivered within project deadlines and meets the client’s brief, both creatively and technically.
- Confident working alone as well as in a team. Able to organise own time well in order to keep projects on track and meet deadlines.
- Develop responses to creative briefs. Helping the senior team work up style frames and form creative treatments and then present that treatment to the Art Director, Creative Director or wider team where required.
- Work as a team with other designers, participating in departmental meetings and creative activities, as required.
- Ability to interpret feedback, whether from Art Director, producers or clients, and make changes to creative work in response to this feedback. Offer insights, options and ideas to keep projects moving forwards.
- Help to enforce Territory’s workflow and processes, educating and supporting other team members and freelancers whenever needed.
- Remain up-to-date with current creative trends and innovations in motion graphics and apply these to Territory’s work.
- Participate in daily check-ins with creative colleagues, Art Director and producer to ensure that projects are on track.
- Participate in departmental and company-wide meetings and events, as required.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, Redshift, and/or Arnold, depending on the project.
- Receive feedback from the wider team and clients on creative work day-to-day, ensuring only the best work leaves the studio.
- Occasionally take part in client calls and meetings throughout the duration of a project.
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and actively seek to help the team where possible.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your showreels/websites and CV to email@example.com