Are you a seasoned Motion/VFX Producer who is passionate about collaborating with creative teams and clients to manage iconic projects from concept to delivery? Territory Studio is looking for an experienced Producer to become an integral part of our growing team.
Qualified candidates are highly organized with excellent communication skills. They will collaborate with the creative team to manage all aspects of a project from concept to delivery, and act as the principal client contact.
This position is a unique opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of creative projects across multiple industries.
- ROLE: Senior Producer
- REPORT TO: Head of Production
- LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DAILY TASKS:
- Manage all aspects of a project from concept to delivery.
- Serve as principal client contact to ensure the client is updated throughout the project.
- Ensure client needs are met while still maintaining the creative.
- Oversee team members and delegate tasks.
- Book team and resources and negotiate rates to work with client budgets.
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team.
- Ensure projects deliver on-time within a designated budget.
- Structure projects and devise efficient processes.
- Create, organize and maintain the overall project schedule.
- Liaison with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Offer clients creative solutions, and manage client expectations.
- Efficiently balance multiple projects and clients.
- Reconcile budget and wrap project.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of producer experience at a studio or agency focused on motion graphics, animation or VFX projects.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of technical and creative processes.
- Excellent internal and client-facing communication skills.
- Positive, “can do” attitude with a driven desire to output high standards of work.
- Proven track record of managing small and large scale projects.
- Ability to work well on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Passion for design, digital media, film, animation, or visual effects.
This position will start as freelance then transition into a permanent role. Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US:
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: SF – Senior Producer – (insert name)