Territory Studio is looking for a Sales Manager with 2+ years experience working with creative teams across brands, technology and/or entertainment. The successful candidate will be accountable for helping to define sales strategy for Territory’s San Francisco studio and executing that strategy. This will require working closely with Executive Producers and Creative Directors to form targeted strategies for outbound communications with new and existing clients.
The Sales Manager plays a critical role in driving and achieving annual sales targets for the studio by coordinating and activating all outbound and inbound sales activity.
- ROLE: Sales Manager
- REPORTS TO: Managing Director
- LOCATION: San Francisco
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Co-define, execute and own Territory Studio’s San Francisco sales strategy
- Coordinate sales efforts with other Territory Studio locations to maximise success globally, and provide a seamless experience for clients
- Manage and own Territory Studio’s San Francisco sales pipeline and CRM tools, proactively keeping opportunities warm
- Collaborate with marketing team on outbound email campaigns and social media outreach to new and existing clients
- Leverage LinkedIn and other platforms to build relationships and follow up on leads
- Support Territory’s thought leadership with the production of compelling content, publishing it and working to drive engagement around that content
- Use data to identify opportunities, target connections and stimulate timely conversations
- Manage inbound inquiries, directing them to the most appropriate internal resources for bidding and continued discussion of projects
- Coordinate sales meetings and sales processes at the Sam Francisco studio, and with sales teams at other Territory Studio locations
- Coordinate Executive Producers’ and Creative Directors’ sales engagements
- Work with marketing team on assets to engage clients. Distribute sales materials and assets to the team
- Help produce presentations and proposals as needed, consulting with Creatives and Executive Producers on content, and ensuring Territory’s high standards for material submitted to clients are met
- Outbound emails and messaging, as required
- Minimum 2+ years experience working with creative teams in a sales role
- Proficiency using a CRM platform to coordinate sales pipeline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, teamwork and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships both internally and externally, with a client and customer-focused approach
- Strong computer skills with proficiency working in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Social Media platforms
- The ideal candidate will possess insight into more than one industry sector (e.g, brands, automotive, film & TV production, tech, videogames)
- Passion for world-class digital imagery and experiences
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US:
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
The Company requires that all individuals working onsite, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: SF – Sales Manager – (insert name)