Territory Studio San Francisco is looking for a Studio Coordinator. You’ll assist the Producers and Creative Director on various projects and handle all office operations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working in the creative industry and enjoy working as part of a team.
- ROLE: Studio Co-Ordinator
- REPORTS TO: Production Lead
- LOCATION: San Francisco
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
This position is the hub of our operations, so we are looking for someone who is flexible, organized, self-motivated and has the ability to take initiative in a busy working environment. You’ll assist the Producers and Creative Director on projects, as well as be responsible for all office operations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working in the creative industry and enjoy working as part of a team.
We are a lively, collaborative team based in a studio in Hayes Valley. As we are expanding quickly, you will have the opportunity to help us develop procedures and contribute to building the culture within the studio. This position will also give you the opportunity to learn about a vast array of media projects ranging from film VFX, motion graphics, commercials, interactive, installation, and VR/AR projects.
- 1 year of office experience preferred, ideally in an agency or creative studio
Strong interest in working in a creative environment and learning about production, VFX, motion graphics, interactive or VR/AR
- Ability to work in a busy, team-oriented environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Mac/PC, Microsoft Office, and the Google Suite; knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk Shotgun a plus
- Manage everyday office operations including stocking supplies/kitchen and overall upkeep (organisation, plants, etc.); greeting clients and guests, making sure the studio is presentable
- Manage studio improvements, repairs, cleaning, equipment, and software licenses
- Assist Producers with projects, outreach, follow-ups, file organisation, deliveries, etc.
- Assist Creative Director and artists with various tasks (locating files, updating licenses, etc.)
- Oversee client receivables and organize files on the server
- Liaising with US/UK PR teams for production updates/support and social media strategy
- Liaising with UK accounting team, tracking all company finances – paying close attention to overhead budget; sending monthly expense reports
- Schedule meetings, manage office calendar and be point-of-contact for the landlord
- Maintain freelancer and business development databases; help with scheduling and on-boarding freelancers, and track all their documents and invoices
- Arrange/book travel and organize studio social events
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please make the subject line: SF1004 Studio Coordinator – (insert name)