We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join one of the world’s most exciting and fast-growing design and VFX studios. We’re looking for someone special to be our Facilities Manager for twelve months of maternity cover. You will have lots of experience in a similar environment, be great with people and love our work.
- ROLE: Office Manager (maternity cover)
- REPORTS TO: Managing Director
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full time maternity cover from June 2019 for 12 months
The Facilities Manager reports to the Managing Director. They take overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the studio and manage a small team of front-of-house staff.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience working closely and productively with senior colleagues and leadership in a fast-paced design studio or production environment.
- Working with colleagues in support functions within the business to ensure the studio operates smoothly.
- Setting and maintaining standards for the studio environment, ensuring team live up to these and that visitors and staff have a pleasant and safe workplace within which to operate.
- Upholding the culture and life of the studio by leading on entertainment, party and staff perks initiatives.
- Managing a small team of front-of-house staff, inspiring them to provide visitors and staff with exemplary service and a great experience with us.
- Ensuring the studio is up-to-date with its regulatory obligations, including health and safety, fire prevention and security.
- Supporting with HR tasks, including contracts, on-boarding and off-boarding staff and freelancers.
- Managing our intern programme.
- Liaison with landlord and suppliers, ensuring we get best value for money for all of the studio’s operational needs.
- Developing and rolling out studio-wide systems and processes, as required.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com