Are you a seasoned Talent Manager or HR Generalist that loves creative + technical projects? Territory Studio San Francisco is looking to expand our full-time team with an experienced Talent Manager. The ideal candidate has a strong commitment to relationship building, as well as an emphasis on listening and learning.
- ROLE: Talent Manager / HR Generalist
- REPORTS TO: Managing Director
- LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
Job Description / Daily Tasks:
Talent & HR
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
Create new accounts and manage access permissions for employees/freelancers.
- Find ways to improve talent-related processes, share recommendations to leadership, report on productivity and other staffing metrics and call out trends/concerns
- Manage Studio Leave Database and communicate Artist Availability to Studio Leadership
- Process employee benefits and update system with employee changes or modifications.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Maintain employee files and records.
Manage employee timesheet tracking and send reminders as necessary for employees and freelancers to submit accurate timesheets/invoices.
- Export regular and ad hoc reports from our internal databases (for example, headcount, anniversaries, and turnover reports)
- Help organize employee performance reviews.
- Make casting recommendations to leads based on understanding of talent skillsets across artists, creatives, editors, animators, motion graphics specialists, creative technologists and producers.
- Maintain relationships with top schools/programs.
- Set up and manage open jobs in our ATS and consistently review candidates, pushing them through the hiring process.
- Ensure an outstanding and consistent candidate and client management experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for creative industries and the people that work in them.
- 2+ years of HR or Talent experience.
- Preferred previous experience Production/Creative Studio or Agency setting.
- Prior experience with ATS & timecard systems.
- Desire to immerse yourself in recruiting and other talent initiatives.
- Ability to partner with Studio Leadership to grow a talent/HR role that best fits the studio’s needs.
- Self-motivated, organized and collaborative team player.
- Professionalism, poise, and diplomacy to take on difficult and sometimes confidential issues.
- Problem solver who is eager to help out.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US:
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
The Company requires that all individuals working on site, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: SF – Talent Manager – (insert name)