We’re looking for a talented Freelance UE4 Technical Artist / Generalist to join our team for an immediate start on an exciting new project.
- ROLE: Freelance UE4 Technical Artist / Generalist
- REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- LOCATION: Remote
You will be working on spatial UI World and HUD / Meta / non-diegetic screens and need to be competent with UMG / Slate, blueprints coding, and material editors.
- A proven Games UI background in the UI blueprint space is essential.
- Ideally, you will also have experience of leading small teams and liaising directly with clients.
- C++ knowledge is desirable, but not compulsory at this stage.
5+ years plus industry experience and examples of relevant work.