Territory Studio is a Design and Visual Effects company based in London and San Francisco. We work with many of the world’s leading filmmakers, studios and brands to produce amazing content for film, television, commercial and experiential projects.
Territory was founded 9 years ago and has grown into a unique, independent creative studio. We are looking to add an experienced VFX Editor to our crew in London, to help manage media and data across our projects, define editorial processes and help grow our editorial team.
It’s an exciting time to join Territory as we continue to grow and work on amazing projects. You will be working with friendly and ambitious people, with a drive for excellence and creativity!
- ROLE: VFX Editor
- REPORTS TO: VFX Supervisor
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full time contract
The Editorial department serves as the key link between clients, in-house production teams, suppliers and other vendors, and the artists working on our projects. This includes work across film, broadcast, gaming and commercial clients.
- Managing the internal edits of sequences and shots
- Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming client material
- Running client and internal screening room review sessions
- Sending completed work to clients or other facilities
- Creating in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
- Proven organisational experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Shotgun
- Basic understanding of colour science
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and Nuke
- Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
- Strong technical background and experience
- A calm manner, patience, and a willingness to develop the technical I/O and Data facilities and processes of Territory Studio.
Salary negotiable dependant upon experience.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com