Territory Studio is seeking a full-time VFX producer with recent experience on feature film projects. The VFX producer partners with the visual effects supervisor and creative director to lead the VFX team, creating work that fulfils the director’s vision. They keep the project on time and on budget, while maintaining highest standards of quality.
ROLE: VFX Producer
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Prepare bids and schedules for the production of VFX assets and shot work for film and broadcast projects.
- Meet with clients to review scripts, breakdowns and storyboards.
- Partner with key creatives to develop the approach for creating the VFX work and provide clients with estimates of budget & schedule requirements needed to complete their projects.
- During production, serve as principal client contact, providing clients with timely and accurate reporting on progress of work.
- Create, organise and maintain overall project budget and schedule.
- Evaluate resources and book crew with Production Manager and Creative Director.
- Manage crew performance alongside Creative Director. Supervise assigned production staff.
- Travel for client meetings and/or shoots, as required.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of working as a VFX producer on features within a motion graphics or VFX studio.
- Experience bidding VFX projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent client liaison skills, with experience managing challenging client situations.
- Considerable experience managing artists – both in-house staff and freelancers.
- Experience working with databases and file delivery platforms such as Shotgun, Cinesync and Aspera.
- Strong track record managing budgets, ensuring money is managed responsibly and there are no cost overruns.
- Good communication skills that ensure an accurate and efficient flow of information.
- A flexible and collaborative, able to work with a creative team towards a common goal.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org