Territory Studio Ltd (company no: 7440212) 28-29 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0DS
Territory Studio Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to its clients in order to manage and maintain the client relationship. To ensure that we meet our data protection obligations we have outlined how we collect and use data and what we do to ensure it is safe.
What information do we collect?
Territory Studio Ltd collects and processes data from a range of information about you including:
- Email address (work/personal)
- Phone number (work/personal)
- Job title
- Company name
- Records of your visits to our premises
Project-specific details How do we collect personal data?
Territory Studio Ltd collects information in a number of ways including email correspondence with you, telephone correspondence and face-to-face meetings. We also collect data from social media platforms, company websites, third parties and through direct queries to us from you through our website.
We store the data on email, on our secure server, in our client database system, in our financial management tool and on our shot management tool, Shotgun.
What purposes to we collect and use data for?
Territory Studio Ltd will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact you by telephone, email or mail to provide you with information regarding our services, news or updates, where consent has been given by you to do so.
- Provide you with data according to our contractual agreements with third party companies.
- For administration purposes, including security updates to our websites and IT systems.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To comply with any court orders and exercise our legal rights to defend claims.
Why do we process personal data?
Territory Studio Ltd will process data before, during and after the client relationship in instances where:
- Consent has been given by you for processing (you may withdraw consent at any time by following the steps detailed here).
- The processing of your data is necessary for Territory Studio Ltd to provide you with our services, including maintaining accurate and up to date records and contact details for our clients, ensure efficient management of our business administration and payment and invoicing process.
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data.
- We are required to process the personal data in compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who has access to your data?
Your information will be shared internally within the organisation, including with company directors, the creative management team, production management team, sales team and finance team.
Personal data we collect may be transferred and stored outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if required. Where transfers are required to be sent outside the EEA we will ensure that all necessary and appropriate safeguards are in place as required by GDPR and any other applicable data protection laws.
How do we protect your data?
We take the security of your data very seriously; we have detailed below ways in which we protect it:
- Internal policies, procedures and controls.
- Restricted access to any system or files containing personal data through individualised permissions.
- Firewalls set up to protect against malicious activity, viruses and malware.
- File access logs are maintained.
How long do we keep your data?
Territory Studio Ltd will hold your personal data for the duration of the client relationship. We will also hold data for the retention period specified by legal obligations, e.g. contracts 10 years after expiry.
At any point while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. • Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Territory Studio Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any queries regarding how Territory Studio Ltd collects, processes and stores your data or would like to make a subject access request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that Territory Studio Ltd has not complied with your data protection rights, you can lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioners office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or https://ico.org.uk.
Can I have my information removed?
In order for Territory Studio Ltd to enter and maintain a client relationship we require some information to be provided and retained, e.g. your contact details. We will collate this information through your correspondence with representatives of Territory Studio Ltd. If you object to your data, including contact information such as email address and telephone number, being recorded and stored on our systems please contact us at email@example.com we will process your request within 1 calendar month.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may be updated without prior notice. Any changes to this notice will be updated on our website www.territorystudio.com.
Links on our website
Our website contains links to other websites that may be of interest. Please be aware, once these links are used to leave our site, we have no control over the content of that website. We have no responsibility to the protection and privacy of any information provided by you whilst visiting these websites. This privacy notice does not cover these sites. We encourage you to take necessary care and review the privacy notice contained on these sites.