Territory Studio is a creative specialist with a unique approach to motion design, visual effects and digital experiences. Drawing on deep expertise of narrative design for film, games and brands, we blend creative with technology to create compelling content.
Working across diverse briefs, what ties our work together is a love of craft and creative, a passion for story and a designer’s eye for problem-solving. What sets us apart is a uniquely refined design intelligence, near future expertise and a team of ambitious, focused and proactive cross discipline creatives.
Attracting talent from around the world, we have growing studios in London and San Francisco. Some of our most recent work includes No Time To Die, The Batman, Dune, Swan Song and Invasion.
Other specialist projects have been Ready Player One, Bladerunner, Mank, Ghost in the Shell, Marvel's Spider-man (Miles Morales) and so much more! Please take a look at our website for a much more in-depth view of the creative projects we have worked on.
Come and join an incredible team of collaborative, creative innovators and work with some of the best people from around the world, on possibly some of the most exciting projects that span across UI, Film, TV, Technology, Commercial, Games, VR, Experimental and Broadcast.
Are you a seasoned Motion/VFX Producer who is passionate about collaborating with creative teams and clients to manage iconic projects from concept to delivery? Territory Studio is looking for an experienced Producer to become an integral part of our growing team.
Qualified candidates are highly organized with excellent communication skills. They will collaborate with the creative team to manage all aspects of a project from concept to delivery, and act as the principal client contact.
This position is a unique opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of creative projects across multiple industries.
ROLE: Senior Producer
REPORT TO: Head of Production
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
Job description / Daily tasks
- Manage all aspects of a project from concept to delivery.
- Serve as principal client contact to ensure the client is updated throughout the project.
- Ensure client needs are met while still maintaining the creative.
- Oversee team members and delegate tasks.
- Book team and resources and negotiate rates to work with client budgets.
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team.
- Ensure projects deliver on-time within a designated budget.
- Structure projects and devise efficient processes.
- Create, organize and maintain the overall project schedule.
- Liaison with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Offer clients creative solutions, and manage client expectations.
- Efficiently balance multiple projects and clients.
- Reconcile budget and wrap project.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members.
Skills & experience
- 4+ years of producer experience at a studio or agency focused on motion graphics, animation or VFX projects.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of technical and creative processes.
- Excellent internal and client-facing communication skills.
- Positive, “can do” attitude with a driven desire to output high standards of work.
- Proven track record of managing small and large scale projects.
- Ability to work well on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Passion for design, digital media, film, animation, or visual effects.
This position will start as freelance then transition into a permanent role. Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE US
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
The Company requires that all individuals working onsite in the US, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.