Territory Studio is a creative specialist with a unique approach to motion design, visual effects and digital experiences. Drawing on deep expertise of narrative design for film, games and brands, we blend creative with technology to create compelling content.
Working across diverse briefs, what ties our work together is a love of craft and creative, a passion for story and a designer’s eye for problem-solving. What sets us apart is a uniquely refined design intelligence, near future expertise and a team of ambitious, focused and proactive cross discipline creatives.
Attracting talent from around the world, we have growing studios in London, San Francisco and Barcelona. Some of our most recent work includes No Time To Die, The Batman, Dune, Swan Song and Invasion.
Other specialist projects have been Ready Player One, Bladerunner, Mank, Ghost in the Shell, Marvel's Spider-man (Miles Morales) and so much more! Please take a look at our website for a much more in-depth view of the creative projects we have worked on.
Come and join an incredible team of collaborative, creative innovators and work with some of the best people from around the world, on possibly some of the most exciting projects that span across UI, Film, TV, Technology, Commercial, Games, VR, Experimental and Broadcast.
We are very excited to be looking for a Senior VFX Producer to lead some of our most exciting entertainment projects. We believe this is a great opportunity to join Territory, with this role being closely involved in a number of exciting new initiatives and plans.
ROLE: Senior VFX Producer
REPORTS TO: Head of Production and Head of VFX
LOCATION: London (Hybrid working - 3 days in studio / 2 days at home)
CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Work closely with our Head of VFX, Visual Effect Supervisors and Creative Directors to accurately and efficiently bid new enquiries we have come in.
- You will be confident creating detailed schedules for both client and internal needs.
- You will enjoy managing large teams, keeping morale high, enjoy problem solving and be seen as a safe pair of hands.
Finance and budget management
- As the project lead you will be ultimately responsible for your project's budget. You will need to keep finances updated on a weekly basis and ensure job profit is kept as close to the original plan as possible.
- You will be comfortable with managing demanding senior clients across both episodic and theatrical as well as virtual production projects.
- You will be a Shotgrid master. You will have a team to support on daily tasks and updates and you’ll be confident overseeing the projects progress on Shotgrid and love organisation.
The right person for this role will be someone who:
- Is excited to join a company that is growing and implementing new processes and tools to ensure projects run as smoothly as possible.
- Is excited to work with senior staff to help bring in new work through effective and efficient bidding.
- Enjoys mentoring junior members of the team.
- Enjoys working autonomously and being left with tasks and is happy when reporting back progress as appropriate.
- Is passionate, excited and motivated by exponential growth.
- Has clear emotional intelligence - valuing and recognising others.
- Is energised by a growing team, prepared to roll their sleeves up and muck-in from the start.
- Has the ability to budget and plan multifaceted projects.
- Has the ability to work internally and externally with outsource companies.
- Is a team player.
- Is motivated in all aspects of visual effects and post production.
- Has a full understanding of the post production process.
- Has the ability to work with existing producers on many different projects.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.