Territory Studio is seeking freelance producers with experience working on motion graphics projects for brands and commercial clients.
The producer works in partnership with an art director to lead the project team, creating work that fulfils the client’s brief. They keep the project on time and on budget, while maintaining highest standards of quality.
- ROLE: Freelance Producer, Brand
- REPORTS TO: Executive Producer
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Freelance
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working as a motion graphics producer on commercials, branded content, installations or experiences.
- Excellent client liaison skills, with experience managing challenging client situations.
- Considerable experience managing production team, artists and designers – both in-house staff and freelancers.
- Strong track record managing budgets, ensuring money is managed responsibly and there are no cost overruns.
- Good communication skills that ensure an accurate and efficient flow of information.
- Flexible and collaborative, able to work within team towards a common goal.
- Experience working with databases and file delivery platforms such as Shotgun, would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with production management software, such as Farmer’s Wife, and with the MS Office suite.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com