This position will take charge of the management and supervision of all aspects of a project as well as delegating tasks and reporting on the progress of the team. This position will start as freelance then transition into a permanent role. This position reports to the Head of Production in San Francisco.
- ROLE: Freelance Producer
- REPORTS TO: Head of Production in San Francisco
- Serve as principal client contact to ensure client is updated throughout the project.
- Ensure client needs are met while still maintaining the creative.
- Oversee team members and delegate tasks.
- Book team and resources and negotiate rates to work with client budgets.
- Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Work closely with Creative team from brief stage through to final delivery.
- Ensure projects deliver on-time within a designated budget.
- Structure projects and devising efficient processes.
- Create, organize and maintain overall project schedule.
- Liaison with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Offer clients creative solutions, and manage client expectations.
- Reconcile budget and wrap project.
Experience and Skills:
- 4+ years of Producer experience in motion graphics, animation or VFX projects for a creative studio or agency required.
- Flexible and collaborative disposition.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects on a fast turn-around basis.
- An understanding of technical and creative processes.
- A proactive approach to new creative opportunities.
- Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients.
- Positive, “can do” attitude with driven desire to output high standards of work.
- Experience managing small and large scale projects.
- Ability to work well on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Passion for design, digital media, film, animation or visual effects
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE US
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: SF – Freelance Producer – (insert name)