The Production Coordinator will assist the producers supporting the work of the motion graphics department, across a range of projects but with a primary focus on VFX for film.
- ROLE: Production Coordinator
- REPORT TO: Head of Production in London
- LOCATION: Remote / London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Assist producers to see work through the department, meeting internal and external deadlines.
- With the producer’s guidance, planning projects’ artists, producers and clients.
- Work with producers to draft production schedules for projects.
- Ensure artists understand the goals and deadlines for their work.
- Assisting the producer with budget administration, including getting quotes for costs and crew expenses.
- Travel for client meetings and shoots, as required.
- Assisting producers on live-action and stills shoots, as required.
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active, solution-orientated, flexible and keen to learn.
- Ensure production database in Shotgun is kept updated daily with notes and critical information before departing for the day.
- Set up internal and external meetings and conference calls, taking notes and following up on information as necessary.
- Communicate information quickly and succinctly to crew and in person as well as via e-mail.
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Oversee client deliveries.
- Oversee client receivables and organise those files on the server.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- Experience working closely with producers and key VFX staff to see projects through the department, meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Highly-organised, with good attention to detail and experience keeping people and schedules on track when required.
- Excellent client-handling skills, ensuring client queries are handled quickly and confidently and that clients enjoy working with us.
- Assisting with budget administration, including getting quotes, completing reconciliations, invoices, and keeping projects within budget.
- Familiar with Shotgun, or similar tools, production management software (ideally Farmer’s Wife), as well as the MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills – in writing, verbally and in person.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org