Territory Studio is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager/Producer to join our growing creative advertising team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience managing marketing campaigns for film and television clients, with an emphasis on key art, social media, digital and out-of-home (OOH). The successful candidate will have experience liaising between clients and design teams, managing theatrical campaigns and associated work, and will have a strong portfolio of clients and industry contacts to help support the growth of the company.
- ROLE: Senior Account Manager/Producer - Creative Advertising
- REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Proven experience as a theatrical print or digital account manager or producer, working with film studios’ and broadcasters’ marketing departments.
- Strong relationships with clients in the creative advertising industry, including clients in film studios’ and broadcasters’ marketing departments.
- Extensive knowledge of theatrical print and digital budgets and costings; experience managing costs.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience working with print and digital designers, with an understanding of design workflows and requirements.
- Solid experience with production management software and MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Negotiate budgets and close agreements to maximise profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our jobs according to client needs and objectives.
- Be hands on with the day-to-day management of the studio.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to grow sales.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Manage budgets, costs, suppliers and be accountable for the profitability of projects.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com