Territory Studio are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our growing creative advertising team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in this highly talented, creative and friendly studio to liaise with clients, suppliers and the creative team in the management of theatrical campaigns and associated work. We want to hear from you if you want the opportunity to use your talents, strong portfolio of clients and industry contacts to help support the growth of the company.
- ROLE: Senior Account Manager - Print, Digital & Social
- REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Negotiate budgets and close agreements to maximise profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our jobs according to client needs and objectives.
- Be hands on with the day-to-day management of the studio.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to grow sales.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Proven experience as a theatrical Print/Digital Account manager.
- Extensive knowledge of theatrical Print/Digital budgets and costings.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Solid experience with PM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com