We are looking for an experienced and super-organised Senior Bookings Scheduler for our London studio. Join us!
- ROLE: Senior Bookings Scheduler
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Territory Studio is a Design and Visual Effects company based in London and San Francisco. We work with many of the world’s leading filmmakers, studios and brands to produce amazing content for film, television, commercial and experiential projects.
Territory was founded 9 years ago and has grown into a unique, independent creative studio. We are looking to add an experienced Senior Bookings Scheduler to our crew in London. The Senior Bookings Scheduler will manage the Assistant Co-ordinator with administration tasks, ensuring crew and resources are booked in an accurate and timely manner and contribute to the smooth operation of the production department.
It’s an exciting time to join Territory as we continue to grow and work on amazing projects. You will be working with friendly and ambitious people, with a drive for excellence and creativity!
- Maintain farmerswife and other systems used to manage studio resources and artists’ time.
- Communicate project statuses and resolve any issues.
- Forward planning to flag and/or resolve any potential resource issues.
- Assist the Talent Manager with freelance and staff bookings.
- Assist with onboarding new freelancers and staff.
- Other reasonable ad-hoc duties as may be required.
- Manage and process invoices through Paprika and farmerswife in a timely manner.
- Assist with the setup of new suppliers and projects across all channels.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Paprika and computerized scheduling system (farmerswife, ScheduALL, Xytech) knowledge would be advantageous.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and G-Suite software.
- Understanding of, and interest in, visual effects, motion graphics and animation.
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org