Territory Studio is a Design and Visual Effects company based in London and San Francisco. We work with many of the world’s leading filmmakers, studios and brands to produce amazing content for film, television, commercial and experiential projects.
Territory was founded 9 years ago and has grown into a unique, independent creative studio. As we continue to grow, we are looking for the right candidate to identify and recruit key talent across our creative, production and operations teams.
Territory is an exciting and dynamic place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions and help others achieve theirs.
- ROLE: Talent Manager
- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
- Responsible for recruiting all new freelance and full time talent across our motion design and VFX teams, including Motion Designers, UI & Concept Designers, Art Directors, Experience Designers, 2D & 3D Artists, CG Artists, Technical Directors, Environment Artists, Look Dev Artists, Compositors and other roles as required for the delivery of a diverse range of projects.
- Responsible for recruiting all new freelance and full time talent in the Production team, including Producers, Co-ordinators, Line Producers and Production Assistants.
- Ensure that the information in our talent database is accurate and up to date.
- Work with the Creative Director and Producers to understand the specific requirements of each project to ensure we are recruiting the right talent.
- Build a recruitment pipeline for roles across the company, through networking and going into the market to identify upcoming talent.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the talent pool across markets and industries.
- Negotiate freelance rates according to industry standards.
- Use direct recruitment methods to ensure minimal to no use of recruitment agencies.
- Manage NDA’s and/or any other client specific contracts that need to be approved by freelancers before commencement of our collaboration.
- Attend key meetings to plan talent requirements for future projects.
- Ensure all relevant information across roles and markets is stored correctly (CVs, talent details, portfolios etc.)
- Work closely with HR and Communications to ensure best practice
- 5 years experience in a VFX or Post Production Facility in a similar role
- A clear understanding of VFX, Motion Design and Production roles in a studio or facility environment
- Experience recruiting Creative Directors, Designers, Producers & specialised VFX roles
- Experience of working as a Producer or Creative would be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience in direct recruitment methods
- Knowledge of GDPR and employment law within the recruitment space
- Agency and in-house experience desirable
YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK:
Territory Studio Ltd believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com