Territory is searching for an UX designer who is looking to expand their responsibilities to include project and client management.
You are a UX designer with a love for systems, codification, and organization, plus a knack for knowing instinctively what the client is looking for. Clear and concise communication with the internal team and client will be key to success, along with a hands on approach.
Most immediately, you’d be working at the cutting edge of visual design, helping drive (hint, hint) the future of an industry that is in the midst of a complete paradigm shift. Working directly with the client and internal team to define design directions; taking responsibility for execution and delivery, as well as the UX.
- ROLE: UX/ Project Manager
- REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- LOCATION: Remote
- CONTRACT : FREELANCE
- 2+ years working in a consultancy environment
- Familiar with HMI projects.
- Comfortable with project management
- Great internal communicator; translating client requests to actionable tasks for the team
- Happy to build presentations and present work directly to the client, explaining rationale and process.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in applying with the subject: SF – UX / Project Manager – (insert name)