We’re looking for an experienced Visual Designer for our San Francisco studio. Join us!
- Reports to: Creative Director
- Role: Visual Designer
- Location: San Francisco
- Contract: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
With expertise across film, games, and brand, Territory Studio bridges Hollywood and Silicon Valley, melding entertainment, technology and experience – creating designs, visual effects, motion graphics, animations, and VR/AR experiences.
We’re looking for designers with a range of skills that can be applied across projects; from the creation and application of cross platform digital interfaces, to conceptualising future user experience paradigms. You will continuously value improvement, driven by a passion for creating stunning user interfaces around groundbreaking user experiences.
Directly influence design outcomes of projects that will define the future direction of new industry paradigms across Film, Augmented Reality, Advertising, and Automotive. Work as part of an awarding winning multidisciplinary team with encouragement to grow professionally as a designer.
- Deliver inspiring design concepts throughout projects
- Work at the highest level to meet the standards Territory Studio is known for
- Present and communicate design concepts clearly and concisely
- Work closely and collaborate with motion and 3D designers.
- Manage the execution of layout, typography, icons, logos and assets
- Produce pixel perfect designs ready for delivery and implementation
- Document visual systems
- Continue to hone and improve design skills and proficiency with new design tools
- High levels of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on user interfaces.
- Solid understanding of design systems, layout, and typography.
- Critical approach to design
- Collaborate and communicate productively
- Provide and receive feedback respectfully
- Self starter and able to work independently
- Bonus Experience:
- Adobe After Effects to build 2D animations
- Cinema 4D
- Other industry standard user interface prototyping tools
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years industry experience in a creative agency or in-house. A portfolio and work samples that demonstrate a breadth of experience in designing beautiful visuals across a variety of projects.